The Town of Highland Beach is seeking motivated and qualified professionals.
Highland Beach is a small, quaint and unique 3-mile beachside town located between the Atlantic Ocean on the east and Intracoastal Waterways on the west.
Currently, we are accepting employment applications for the following positions. Click on the title of each postion to download the job description.
Please click on the link below to download the employment application:
For Law Enforcement positions, all qualified applicants MUST complete the initial Town of Highland Beach Employment Application.. Applicants meeting qualifications will receive further instructions.
Electronic applications are acceptable and can be emailed to the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Town of Highland Beach
Attn: Lanelda Gaskins, MMC, Town Clerk
3614 South Ocean Boulevard
Highland Beach, Florida 33487
The Town of Highland Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place offering the following benefits:
- 100% Paid Health Insurance for employees and their families
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) contributions made by the Town
- Member of the Florida Retirement System
- 12 Paid Holidays, 12 Sick Days, 10 Vacation Days (increases with longevity), and 3 Personal Days
Below are two (2) unions with Collective Barginning Agreements with the Town of Highland Beach:
- Florida State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police, Inc. (FOP) for Civilian Employees (excluding Managerial, Supervisory Confidential Employees, as well as Sworn Law Enforcement Personnel)
- Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association, Inc. (PBA) for Police Officers and Sergeants (excludes Chief of Police and Lieutenant, and all other Town Employees)
Pre-employment Medical Examination
Each person selected by a department to fill a position may undergo a medical examination, including drug free workplace screening, prior to appointment. An offer of employment by a department is not binding until a candidate has passed all pre-employment requirements based on town’s standards for performance of duties.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Town does not discriminate on the basis of race / ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, political affiliation, and disability which does not preclude the performance of the essential functions of the positions, with reasonable accommodation(s) provided as necessary, or any other form of unlawful discrimination in accordance with federal, state, or local law.
Veteran Preference Applies
In accordance with Florida Statute 295.07.