The Financial Advisory Board is charged by the Town Commission to report and review on the impacts of legislative and administrative decisions on the Town's budget; review and report on the revenue sources and operational/capital expenditures and make recommendations that may favorably impact the Town's budget and overall financial condition; and review and make recommendations on Town financial policies including but not limited to: financial, purchasing, investment, budget and insurance.
The Board meetings are held Quarterly in the months of January, April, July and October on the fourth Thursday at 3:00 PM.
Members Term Expires
- David Stern, Vice Chairperson August 2020
- John Stump August 30, 2020
- Edward B. Kornfeld September 2020
- Jeff Hollander March 2021
- Natasha Moore April 30, 2021
- Neil Eisenband May 1, 2021
- Douglas Hillman April 30, 2022