News and Posts
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH)
- Phone: (866) 779-6121
- FDOH Website
- Palm Beach County Senior Hotline
- Phone: (866) 201-6754
- Appointment line for anyone who does not have access to a computer.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Effective March 29, 2021, Executive Order 21-79 outlined that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
- Persons 18 years of age and older, *(Age 12-17 and 18+ for Pfizer vaccine)
If you do not have access to a computer or internet please call (866) 201-6754 for assistance.
Vaccines for Homebound Seniors
The Florida Division of Emergency Management (FDEM) is providing vaccine appointments for homebound seniors. The state encourages homebound individuals to sign up to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at their home by filling out the survey available here, emailing HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com or by calling 866-779-6121. Someone from the Florida Division of Emergency Management will contact you within 72 hours to collect more information and schedule your appointment.
Town of Highland Beach
- Currently not administering / No new supply.
- Received and administered 200 doses on January 15, 2021.
Palm Beach County
- Registration currently closed.
- County supply will be administered by Palm Beach County Health Care District to those who initially signed up on the County's appointment waiting list.
- To register to schedule an appointment, individuals should visit the website, vaccine.hcdpbc.org.
- For individuals who do not have internet access, please call (561) 804-4115 for assistance in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
State of Florida
- Currently contracting with Publix pharmacies.
- Individuals can register for appointments on the Publix website.
- Preregister for the COVID-19 vaccine: https://myvaccine.fl.gov/
- PLEASE NOTE: The Florida Department of Health in Palm Beach County has announced that it is not ready to utilize the statewide vaccination appointment system.
- https://myvaccine.fl.gov/ is open and available to Palm Beach County residents, but at this time, appointments are not available in Palm Beach County for those registering in this system. Please see the Florida Department of Health Palm Beach County press release.
Federal Government/Centers for Disease Control