News and Posts
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH)
- Phone: (866) 779-6121
- FDOH Website
- Palm Beach County Senior Hotline
- Phone: (866) 201-6754
- Appointment line for anyone who does not have access to a computer.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Effective March 29, 2021, Executive Order 21-79 outlined that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff;
- Florida residents 18 years of age and older;
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
- Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
If you do not have access to a computer or internet please call (866) 201-6754 for assistance.
If you are:
Town of Highland Beach
- Currently not administering / No new supply.
- Received and administered 200 doses on January 15, 2021.
Palm Beach County
- Registration currently closed.
- County supply will be administered by Palm Beach County Health Care District to those who initially signed up on the County's appointment waiting list.
- To register to schedule an appointment, individuals should visit the website, vaccine.hcdpbc.org.
- For individuals who do not have internet access, please call (561) 804-4115 for assistance in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
State of Florida
- Currently contracting with Publix pharmacies.
- Individuals can register for appointments on the Publix website.
- Preregister for the COVID-19 vaccine: https://myvaccine.fl.gov/
- PLEASE NOTE: The Florida Department of Health in Palm Beach County has announced that it is not ready to utilize the statewide vaccination appointment system.
- https://myvaccine.fl.gov/ is open and available to Palm Beach County residents, but at this time, appointments are not available in Palm Beach County for those registering in this system. Please see the Florida Department of Health Palm Beach County press release.
- Homebound seniors requesting a vaccine may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt, the requestor will receive a return email with a survey link to register.
Federal Government/Centers for Disease Control