1. SEARCH BOX: Type in the address you wish to locate.
2. LAYER LIST: Represents available data layers that can be toggled on or off.
3. LEGEND: A description of the various symbols and colors provided on the map.
4. BASEMAP GALLERY: Provides background setting for the map on the screen.
5. DRAW: Allows you to draw various shapes on map.
6. MEASUREMENT: Allows you to measure lines and areas on the map. Once you choose to measure either Area, Distance, or Location, click once to begin measuring and double-click to end measurement.