The Town of Highland Beach is committed to serving the needs of the public while also working to ensure the safety and health of our staff and the community. In accordance with State and County easing of COVID-19 restrictions, all town departments will reopen with regular operating hours effective June 1, 2021.
When visiting town facilities, please keep in mind that the following safety measures are in place:
- Facial coverings or masks are strongly encouraged in public areas (masks are required when meeting with staff in private work spaces).
- Social distancing requirements are in place.
- Individuals are encouraged to conduct business online or by telephone when possible.
- Enhanced cleaning measures in public areas will continue throughout the day.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Telephone: 561-278-4548
- In-person capacity limits are still in place for town meetings.
- Zoom Video Communications is available for those interested in participating in meetings online or via telephone.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Telephone: 561-278-1448
- To maintain safe social distancing, only two customers allowed in the post office at one time.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Telephone: 561-278-4540
- Service available by appointment only.
Hours: Mon-Thu 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, Fri 10:00 am to 4:30 pm, Sat 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- No appointments needed and no time limits for using the library.
- On-demand pickup at the door is still available.
- All activities, meetings, and events remain cancelled until further notice.