You can register to vote at anytime. To participate in an upcoming election you must be registered to vote 29 days before election day. To be eligible to vote in Florida you must meet the following requirements:
- You are a citizen of the United States of America
- You are a Florida resident
- You are at least 18 years old (you may pre-register to vote at the age of 16, but you cannot vote until you are 18 years old)
- You have not been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- You have not been convicted of a felony, or have been convicted of a felony and had your voting rights restored. Please visit the Amendment 4 FAQs page for more information
You can register to vote online.
Voter Registration Application forms are available at any Supervisor of Elections office, local library, or any entity authorized by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission to issue fishing, hunting, or trapping permits.
View the Voter Registration Application English and Spanish (PDF).
View the Voter Registration Application English (PDF).
View the Voter Registration Application Spanish (PDF).
Return your completed form to the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections office in person or by mail.
You may also register to vote at any of the following locations:
- Driver License Offices
- Public Assistance Offices
- Public Libraries
- Disabilities Offices
- Armed Forces Recruitment Offices
- Centers for Independent Living