- Finance Department
- Water Billing
Welcome to the Town of Highland Beach Utility Billing Customer Service Information site. The Utility Billing Customer Service Division of the Finance Department is responsible for providing timely and accurate meter reading and billing to the residents of Highland Beach. The typical bimonthly bill includes charges for water, wastewater, solid waste, and stormwater services.
The Town of Highland Beach provides water service to 8,000 Town residents. When moving into a residence in Highland Beach, water service is established in the name of the owner or occupant unless otherwise stated by the landlord of a rental property. To establish utility service Proof of ownership (deed) or authorized occupancy (lease) is needed along with a copy of your photo ID and the Residential Application for Utility Services fillable form.
4 Ways to Pay Your Bill
- Online (Link) (using your debit or credit card)
- Automatic Bank Drafting (please see forms below). The Town of Highland Beach offers automatic bank drafting to pay your utility bill at no additional cost for the service. The Automatic Bank Draft can save you time, postage, and ensure that your bimonthly utility payment is made in a timely manner
- By check
- Credit Card (in-person only) (Suspended temporarily due to Covid-19)
- Town of Highland Beach 2020 Revenue Sufficiency and Rate Study Water and Wastewater Systems (PDF)
- Town of Highland Beach Water and Wastewater Utility Presentation December 1, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Highland Beach Water and Wastewater Utility Presentation September 15, 2020 (PDF)
- Town of Highland Beach Water and Wastewater Utility Presentation September 24, 2020 (Financial Advisory Board) (PDF)